The royal touch of the Nile – 11 nights/ 12 days, arrive any Tuesday or Wednesday.
|4 nts in Cairo .||2 nts in Alexandria.||1 nt in Luxor.||4 nts in Nile cruise.|
|DAY 1 – CAIRO
Upon arrival in Cairo you will be met by a Lody Tours representative and transferred to your hotel for overnight.
|DAY 2 – CAIRO
Visit Dahshur and Sakkara and then continue to Giza to see the Great Pyramids and the Great Sphinx.
|DAY 3 – CAIRO
Visit the new National Museum of Egyptian Civilization, including the magnificent Mummies Room. The museum is located in Old Cairo, the heart of the historical city. Also in Old Cairo, visit the Old Coptic hanging Church and the Ben Ezra Synagogue. Then, visit the mosque of Mohamed Ali located in the citadel of Salah al-Din. Continue to the Egyptian atmosphere of Khan el Khalili Bazaar.
|DAY 4 – ALEXANDRIA
Drive to Alexandria. Visit the catacombs and Montazah gardens.
|DAY 5 – ALEXANDRIA
After a morning at leisure, visit the Library of Alexandria.
|DAY 6 – LUXOR
Drive to El Alamein to see the World War II memorial. Return to Cairo and fly to Luxor.
|DAY 7 – NILE CRUISE (Luxor)
Transfer to your Nile cruise. After lunch on board, visit Karnak Temple and the Temple of Luxor.
|DAY 8 – NILE CRUISE (Edfu)
Cross to the west bank of the Nile and visit the wondrous Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, and the Colossi of Memnon. Sail to Edfu.
|DAY 9 – NILE CRUISE (Aswan)
Visit the Temple of Horus in Edfu. Sail to Kom Ombo and visit the Temple of Sobek. Sail to Aswan.
|DAY 10 – NILE CRUISE (Aswan)
Visit Aswan High Dam and the Temple of Philae. In the afternoon, sail on a felucca around Elephantine Island and Kitchner Island.
|DAY 11 – CAIRO
Disembark from the cruise and fly to Abu Simbel. Tour the twin temples of Ramesses II and Nefertari. Fly back to Aswan and connect on to Cairo. In the evening, enjoy a special farewell dinner.
|DAY 12 –
You will be transferred to the airport for your departure flight.
- Domestic flights in Egypt: Cairo-Luxor/Aswan-Cairo.
• Flight and tour of Abu Simbel.
• 6 nights hotel with daily breakfast.
• 4-night Nile cruise with all meals on-board and tours included.
• 2 lunches in Cairo.
• Farewell dinner in Cairo.
• Private transfers.
• 2 days of touring in Cairo and Denderah tour in a private,air-conditioned van with a licensed, English-speaking guide, as per itinerary.
• Entrance fees, as per itinerary.
• Baggage handling at airports, hotels and cruises.
• Hotel service fees and taxes
- Travel insurance, highly recommended.
• Airfare other than specified.
• Meals other than specified.
• Personal expenses.
• Egyptian entry visa.
• Departure taxes.
• Tips to guides, drivers, hotel porters, etc.
|CHILD (under 12 sharing with 2 adults)|
|I PASSENGER (traveling alone)|