The royal dream land – 8 nights/ 9 days, arrive any Friday or Saturday.
|3 nts in Cairo.||1 nt Luxor.||4 nts Nile cruise.|
DAY 1 – CAIRO
Upon arrival in Cairo you will be met by a Lody Tours representative and transferred to your hotel for overnight.
DAY 2 – CAIRO
Visit Dahshur and Sakkara and then continue to Giza to see the Great Pyramids and the Great Sphinx.
DAY 3 – LUXOR
Visit the new National Museum of Egyptian Civilization, including the magnificent Mummies Room. The museum is located in Old Cairo, the heart of the historical city.
DAY 4 – NILE CRUISE (Luxor)
Transfer to your Nile cruise.
DAY 5 – NILE CRUISE (Edfu)
Cross to the west bank of the Nile and visit the wondrous Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, and the Colossi of Memnon. Sail to Edfu.
|DAY 6 – NILE CRUISE (Aswan)
Visit the Temple of Horus in Edfu. Sail to Kom Ombo and visit the Temple of Sobek.
|DAY 7 – NILE CRUISE (Aswan)
Visit Aswan High Dam and the Temple of Philae. In the afternoon, sail on a felucca around Elephantine Island and Kitchner Island.
|DAY 8 – CAIRO
Disembark from the cruise and fly to visit Abu Simbel. Tour the twin temples of Ramesses II and Nefertari. Fly back to Aswan and connect on to Cairo. In the evening, enjoy a special farewell dinner.
|DAY 9 –
You will be transferred to the airport for your departure flight.
- Domestic flights in Egypt: Cairo-Luxor / Aswan-Cairo.
• Flight and tour of Abu Simbel.
• 4 nights hotel with daily breakfast.
• 4 night Nile cruise with all meals on-board and tours included.
• 2 lunches in Cairo.
• Farewell dinner in Cairo.
• Private transfers.
• 2 days of touring in Cairo in a private, air-conditioned van with a licensed, English-speaking guide, as per itinerary.
• Entrance fees, as per itinerary.
• Baggage handling at airports, hotels and Nile cruise.
• Hotel service fees and taxes.
- Travel insurance, highly recommended.
• Airfare other than specified.
• Meals other than specified.
• Personal expenses.
• Egyptian entry visa.
• Departure taxes.
• Tips to guides, drivers, hotel porters, etc.
|CHILD (under 12 sharing with 2 adults)|
|I PASSENGER (traveling alone)|